Ukraine. Veg Oil Handling in the Black Sea Ports
Ukrainian veg oil production and exports grow rapidly from year to year, with the bulk of exports handled through Black Sea ports. Veg oil port handling increased by 1.5 times in 2015-2019 to 6.7 MMT, hitting a record in 2019/20. This was enabled by construction of new transshipment terminals.
UkrAgroConsult is sure that veg oil crushing and handling in Ukraine’s Black Sea ports will remain highly attractive for investment in the coming 5 years.
This is confirmed by a recent acquisition of Everi terminal in the Mykolaiv port by Glencore Agriculture Limited.
Moreover, in our opinion, new deals and investment projects are coming in the near future.
In our comprehensive study, you will obtain all necessary data on key trends in vegetable oil production, exports, and handling. It will provide quality analysis of the whole chain from oilseed supply to the extraction plant to vegetable oil transshipment through Black Sea ports.
What new facilities are projected to be put into operation and how this will affect the market shares of major fat-and-oil companies.
1. Ukraine. Vegetable oil production
- Vegetable oil production trends over three years (MY 2017/18 – 2019/20)
- Vegetable oil production by type (sunflower, soybean, rapeseed oils)
- Production by degree of processing (crude, refined oils)
- Ranking of major vegetable oil producers, their shares
2. Vegetable oil exports
- Vegetable oil export trends over three years (MY 2017/18 – 2019/20)
- Vegetable oil exports by type (sunflower oil, incl. high-oleic one, soybean, rapeseed oils)
- Export volumes by degree of processing (crude, refined, bottled oils)
- Ranking of major vegetable oil exporters, their shares
- Range of export destinations
- Ranking of major vegetable oil importers, their shares
3. Handling of vegetable oils in ports
- General description of facilities, classification of ports and terminals handling bulk vegetable oils
- Trends in vegetable oil exports through ports and port capacity utilization
- Key port operators, exporters, and terminals used by them
- Structure of liquid bulk tonnage used for exporting sunflower oil from Ukraine
- Handling of containerized vegetable oil by package type: flexi-tanks, bottled oil
- Projects of building new facilities and expanding existing ones
4. Vegetable oil supply and demand balances (MY 2017/18-2019/20) and forecast for MY 2020/21
Other studies of the Agricultural Market of Ukraine
Ukraine: Correlative relationships between the markets of PPPs, grains, oilseeds. New trends
Russian Grain and Logistics Results and Forecasts, 2015-2025
Margarine market in Ukraine
Industrial fats market in the CIS countries
Sugar market of Ukraine
Starch market trends and estimates in Ukraine
Wheat flour and bran market in Ukraine
Strategies in the grain products market
Oilseeds market in Ukraine: toughening competition for oilseed feedstock
Agricultural sector and greenhouse gas emissions in Ukraine
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon