LINE UP report.
Tracking agri exports from the Black Sea ports
Be aware of the latest developments and keep track of agri exports by sea vessels from the ports of Ukraine, Russia, Romania and Bulgaria with LINE UP reports from UkrAgroConsult.
- The updated report has improved the quality of line-ups by adding more barges moving from Ukrainian Danube ports to Romania and vessels from the ports of Greater Odesa using the temporary sea corridor
- For the Romanian line-up, a large number of barges moving to the port of Constanta from Ukrainian and other ports on the Danube have been added
- Attention, the report now has a new separate tab “Barges” for easy tracking of grain transportation volumes by barges
The large-scale military actions in Ukraine resulted in the disruption of supply chains, a sharp drop in grain exports, a significant increase in world prices and a shortage of food supply. Given the fact that Ukraine’s agricultural production is focused on supplying to foreign markets, colossal efforts are currently being made to export multi-million worth of grains, oilseeds, vegetable oils, and meal.
The importance of sea shipping cannot be overestimated. Without full-fledged export, the agricultural production actually becomes unprofitable.
A great achievement is the establishment of the “grain corridor” through which goods are shipped abroad from the ports of “Big Odesa.” Limited access to the Black Sea and Azov Sea ports is pushing the development of new export terminals both on the western land border and in the ports of Izmail and Reni.
The load on the remaining ports is so high that they cannot cope with the influx of goods. In addition, international companies actively use the port capacities of Bulgaria and Romania.
Data are provided on sending agricultural products for export by sea vessels from the ports of Ukraine, Russia, Romania and Bulgaria. You can sort the data by making a selection on the following positions:
- status (Sailed – sent, ETA – expected date of arrival)
- mode (export/transit)
- applicant (exporting company)
- destination country
- loading port
Two ratings are also available in the file:
- by the most exported cargo (in the context of one / several / all seasons)
- behind the largest ports (seasonally, monthly)
and pivot tables:
- by exporters
- by product
- by ports
- by country of destination
Reports are sent by email in Excel format.
You can subscribe for 3, 6 and 12 months.
Other agri market analytics
Weekly market report
‘BLACK SEA & DANUBE GRAIN REPORT’
Weekly market report
‘BLACK SEA & DANUBE OILSEED REPORT’
Ukraine. Fertilizer Market in Wartime
Forecasts and scenarios for the recovery of the agricultural sector of Ukraine, 2023-2025
Elevators and Terminals in Ukraine
Daily price report.
Grains & oilseeds
Ukraine: Disruption of consumer markets and factors for their recovery (starch, flour, feed)
How to profit from agricultural raw materials
New Reality. Forecasts and Scenarios of Grain & Oil Markets in Ukraine. 2023-2025
Ukraine: Strategies in the Grain Products Market
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon