12 regions of Ukraine have completed sowing spring crops
As of the first week of summer, Ukraine planted 12.8 mln ha of grains, pulses and oilseeds, including 5 mln 605 thsd ha of grains, including:
- spring wheat – 271.0 thousand hectares
- spring barley – 808.6 thousand hectares;
- peas – 137.2 thou hectares;
- oats – 145.6 thou hectares;
- corn – 3 999.6 thousand hectares;
- buckwheat – 116.2 thousand hectares;
- millet – 48.5 thousand hectares.
Agrarians of 12 regions: Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kirovohrad, Odesa, Poltava, Sumy, Ternopil, Khmelnytsky, Cherkasy, Bukovyna and Chernihiv regions have completed sowing spring crops.
Sunflower was sown on the area of 5,213.1 thou hectares, and soybeans – 1,762.7 thou hectares.
Sugar beet was sown on the area of 213.1 thou hectares.
USAID and Republic of Korea Partner to Support Ukrainian Agriculture
China sets minimum purchase price for wheat produced in 2024
Morocco relying on EU, Canadian wheat imports
Imports of vegetable oil to India will decrease by 6% in the new marketing year ...
Kazakhstan harvested 6.9 million tons of wheat
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon