Agri Price Mentor is a new product by UkrAgroConsult for your profitable trade deals!
Vast experience in agri market analysis and forecasting, as well as application of algorithms within online platform AgriSupp, allowed us to develop a new product – Agri Price Mentor – for smart trading activity.
What is Agri Price Mentor?
Agri Price Mentor provides short and long term price forecasts for agricultural commodities, based on key market events and dominant factors of price fluctuation.
Agri Price Mentor will allow you to catch up with the price peak and price bottom to get a maximum profit – you will have unique operational price information.
You will save time by receiving and considering ready-to-use price drivers, instead of being flooded with flashy, minor and insignificant flow of market news.
Advantages of Agri Price Mentor:
- Trade recommendations from UkrAgroConsult team
- Non-stop assisting by a personal Agri Price Mentor
- All operational news, market drivers and comments throughout the day are sent to a Telegram channel, exclusively for subscribers
- Notifications when the trend changes or becomes irrelevant
- Data on the most important fluctuations of the global and domestic prices in one file every day
By subscribing to Agri Price Mentor, you get:
1. Daily price report (until 12 a.m) on grain and oilseeds markets
2. Final weekly analysis of the most important events and their impact
3. Key market factors and analysts’ comments in the Telegram channel
This information will be useful for both farmers and agricultural producers, as well as traders, brokers, representatives of banks and the financial sector.
These exclusive analysis, forecasts and recommendations are not published in open channels or thematic groups.
1 report – 35 euros
1 month – 90 Euro
3 months – 220 Euro
6 months – 360 Euro
12 months – 650 Euro
Agri Price Mentor – reliable price forecasts for profitable trade deals!
UkrAgroConsult invites to join Grain Storage Forum “ELEVATOR”
Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21 – Welcome to the Online Conference, D...
Kazakh sunflower oil exports hit a record high due to demand from neighbors
Ukraine. Mariupol port increasing meal handling
China to invest in processing Kazakh raw materials
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon