Ukraine. Flour production decreased by 24% in December
Output of the following grain products decreased in December 2020/21 y-o-y:
- flour -25.3% (-23.5% from the start of the season),
- bread and bakery products -10.5% (-10.7%),
- bran -15.7% (-21,5%),
- fodders -5.0% (-4.9%),
- hulled, half-hulled or crushed rice -67.5% (-76.4%),
- groats and coarse flour from oats, corn, rice, rye, barley and others: -27.8% (+13.0%).
The following product groups showed production growth in December:
- macaroni products +20.5% (-6.6% from the start of the season),
- groats and coarse flour from soft wheat and spelt: +17.1%, (+8.0%), UkrAgroConsult
More detailed information on the latest trends in grain exports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop, price behavior, crop conditions and progress in harvesting/planting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for Online Analytics “Black Sea Grain” in the new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult. Subscribe to a 3-day free trial!!
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access: http://agrisupp.com/en/register/1
North American Grain/Oilseed Review: Canola posts limit-down losses
Australian farmers welcome new UK-Australia trade agreement
Weak pig prices tend to discourage China imports
Soybeans close $1.18 lower, corn ends limit down | Thursday, June 17, 2021
Brazil Only has 14% of its Grain Storage Capacity On-Farm
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon