Sergey Feofilov – speaker of the international conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ on December 8
Join the leaders of the grain and oilseed industry at the international online conference “Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21”, which will take place on December 8!
One of the conference speakers will be Sergey Feofilov – Director General of UkrAgroConsult
In his presentation, Sergey Feofilov will talk about the following aspects:
- price rally 2020 and key factors of pricing on the Black Sea grain and oilseeds market
- demand for the Black Sea grain from the main importers
- what consequences can be expected from defaults in the region
- new crop forecasts
- state regulation of exports in Ukraine and Russia
Sergey Feofilov — Founder and Director General of UkrAgroConsult, Ph.D. in Economics. Has more than 20 years of expertise in analysis of the agricultural market of Ukraine and the Black Sea countries. He has broad national and international contacts in trading, banking and investment spheres, and is a recognized speaker at the major international agri conferences.
Be reminded that on December 8, UkrAgroConsult will bring together the top agri experts to analyze market developments of the 2020, discuss fundamental factors and key changes, share estimates and forecasts for 2021.
The conference will discuss such hot topics as:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Pandemic. Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
Registration and agenda of the conference are available here
We believe that providing the market with high-quality analytical information, as well as effective communication among agribusiness operators will significantly reduce the level of uncertainty in world markets and adapt business strategies to new market realities.
Join us online!
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
See you online!
The U.S., corn, soybean crop conditions worsen, USDA reports
Switzerland might become first European nation to ban synthetic pesticides
Monsoon covers two-third of India earlier than usual
Ukraine. Supply and demand balances of oilseeds and oilseed products (June 2021)
Egypt has announced tender for the purchase of wheat
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon