NEW! Ukraine Logistics Trends. Daily & Weekly Report by UkrAgroConsult
Today the rules of logistics and trade are changing dramatically. The global grain market faces development of new supply chains.
Inland logistic corridors from Ukraine reduce risks of the global food inflation.
In this regard UkrAgroConsult launched a new market report Ukraine Logistics Trends. Daily & Weekly to help traders, farmers, forwarders and trade finance specialists with insights and comprehensive analysis.
To perfect trading strategies market operators need to realize:
- How to fill the supply gap created by grain export deficit from Ukraine
- Control of the inland logistics and port terminals in Ukraine
- The share of railway logistics in Ukrainian total grain exports
- The risks for the 2022-23 wheat campaign in Ukraine
- How long would it take for the domestic logistics and port terminals to recover and export at previous capacity?
Market reports provide the following:
- Real-time information on grain and oilseed/vegoil shipments
- Volume of grain shipments by rail
- Up-to-date news on grain transportation in Ukraine
- Latest instructions and bans for railway grain deliveries
- Data on corn, wheat, vegoil and meal exports
- Reviews of elevator capacities and export terminals
Subscription fee – EUR 99/month.
To arrange subscription or request a sample report, please follow the link.
UkrAgroConsult announces a Webinar ‘War in Ukraine. Grain & Oilseed Crop Fore...
Safrinha Corn Harvest Pushes Brazilian Freight Rates Higher
Moldova lifts ban on wheat, flour exports
WFP further cuts food aid to Yemen, causing millions more Yemenis to starve
Malaysia urges palm oil mills to resume production despite price drop
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon