The last day of Early Bird registration for BLACK SEA GRAIN-2022. Join now!
Secure your Early Bird pass for the premiere event of the Black Sea grain industry by January 31. The 19th International Conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN’ will take place on April 6-7, 2022, InterContinental, Kyiv, Ukraine, hybrid format.
Register to join 2 days of exclusive agri market analytics and insights from the top industry experts, effective networking and meetings with players across the value chain, top managers, decision-makers and opinion leaders.
THE CONFERENCE WILL DISCUSS:
1. Global Mega Trends. Shaping the Markets, Trade & Agricultural Policy
2. Black Sea Agri Market. Longterm Development Forecasts
3. Trade Talk. Grain Origination as a Key for Effectiveness
4. Ukraine: Land Market Evolution
5. Deep Processing of Grains: New Products and Markets
6. Ensuring the Quality of 2022 Crop: New Reality of Inputs & Crop Protection Markets. Impact on Pricing
7. Climate-Smart Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production in Ukraine
8. Investments in Agribusiness: New Opportunities & Successful Cases
Register with EARLY BIRD RATE by January 31,2022.
1 delegate: € 650
2 delegates: € 1150 (save € 150)
3 delegates: € 1650 (save € 300)
BLACK SEA GRAIN will bring the key market makers across the continents all together again to exchange, network and trade in the heart of the Black Sea.
The Conference is annually attended by 700+ delegates from 50+ countries. Among them are: international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, commodity traders, banks and investment funds, commodity exchanges, government authorities and industry associations, shippers, brokers, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
General Sponsor – ACTAVA TRADING, Official Sponsor – Cerealcom, Sponsors – CIS Commodity Inspection Services, Filhet–Allard Maritime, Ande Logistics, StoneX.
GROW, TRADE, EVOLVE. TOGETHER!
For additional information please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85
In August, the EU increased the volumes of rapeseed and sunflower processing
Ukraine exported more than 7 million tons of grain in the current season
Wheat quotes are rising despite an increase in production forecasts from the IGC
Miracle on the Vistula River: How Warsaw was looking for islands of safety for Ukr...
Prolonged rainfall continues to raise sunflower prices in Ukraine
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon