BLACK SEA GRAIN-2022: GROW, TRADE, EVOLVE. TOGETHER!
UkrAgroConsult is glad to announce that registration for the 19th International Conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN’ is now open! The conference will take place in a hybrid format on April 6-7, 2022, InterContinental, Kyiv, Ukraine.
BLACK SEA GRAIN-2022 will bring the key market makers across the continents all together again to exchange, network and trade in the heart of the Black Sea.
THE CONFERENCE WILL DISCUSS:
1. Global Mega Trends. Shaping the Markets, Trade & Agricultural Policy
2. Black Sea Agri Market. Longterm Development Forecasts
3. Trade Talk. Grain Origination as a Key for Effectiveness
4. Ukraine: Land Market Evolution
5. Deep Processing of Grains: New Products and Markets
6. Ensuring the Quality of 2022 Crop: New Reality of Inputs & Crop Protection Markets. Impact on Pricing
7. Climate-Smart Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production in Ukraine
8. Investments in Agribusiness: New Opportunities & Successful Cases
Register with EARLY BIRD RATE by January 31,2022.
1 delegate: € 650
2 delegates: € 1150 (save € 150)
3 delegates: € 1650 (save € 300)
BLACK SEA GRAIN offers participants 2 days of exclusive agri market analytics and insights from the top industry experts, effective networking and meetings with players across the value chain, top managers, decision-makers and opinion leaders.
The Conference annually brings together 700+ delegates from 50+ countries. Among them are: international producers and crushers of grains and oilseeds, agri holdings, commodity traders, banks and investment funds, commodity exchanges, government authorities and industry associations, shippers, brokers, insurance, surveying, law and consulting companies etc.
GROW, TRADE, EVOLVE. TOGETHER!
For additional information please contact:
Tel.: +38 044 364 55 85
Tags: Ukraine, Russia, sunflower oil, Bulgaria, corn, sunflower, Kazakhstan, Turkey, grain, Romania, prices, Soybean, Processing, Black Sea region, wheat, rapeseed, logistics, forecasts, Land Market, BLACK SEA GRAIN-2022
In August, the EU increased the volumes of rapeseed and sunflower processing
Ukraine exported more than 7 million tons of grain in the current season
Wheat quotes are rising despite an increase in production forecasts from the IGC
Miracle on the Vistula River: How Warsaw was looking for islands of safety for Ukr...
Prolonged rainfall continues to raise sunflower prices in Ukraine
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon