We Talk Future: ‘Black Sea as a Global Change Maker. 2022-23 Outcomes & Prospects’ – Market Outlook by UkrAgroConsult
Join to hear what comes next for Black Sea grains and oilseeds in 2023 directly from the Black Sea insiders.
UkrAgroConsult shares its independent market coverage and own vision of the ongoing large-scale changes:
- We are about the future – we will not discuss the past
- The road of life. Grain corridor scenarios
- Is the Black Sea region still a source of cheap grain?
- How quickly will Ukraine reintegrate to the global agri market?
- Winter sowing in war conditions: results and prospects
- Risks and scenarios for logistics and exports in 2023/24
- Oilseed exports at peak. Will crushers have enough sun seed in 2023?
- Export vs processing. What will the business choose?
- Logistics rally. Alternative export corridors development in 2022-2024
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult
- Maryna Marynych, Grain Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
- Maksym Kharchenko, Logistics Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
Market Outlook is available in video format. You will get access to:
- Three market presentations in video format
- Pdf-slides to download
- Scheduling your exclusive Zoom-to-Zoom Q&A with the speakers
Access the Outlook now for EUR 150.
All materials are in English.
To order, please fill out the form:
Ukraine. How to realize the 2022/23 grain export potential? War Risks & Prosp...
Ukraine exported 26 million tons of grain
Rains in Argentina and Brazil are now the main factors affecting agricultural markets
A vessel with 16 tons of Ukrainian grain was inspected in Istanbul
A boom in the re-routing of the regional trade flow. Development of alternative lo...
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon