Ukraine. Winter grains are in deep dormancy
– On January 9-11, a cold spell was observed almost all over the country, with a sharp temperature drop from above zero to below zero;
– Winter grains are in deep dormancy, UkrAgroConsult reports.
– Precipitation occurred almost all over the country.
Weather forecast for January 19-23:
– Precipitation (2-15 mm) is expected in most of the country;
– Air temperatures were -1 …+1°C in the daytime, -1…-3°C at night in the West; -1…+1°C in the daytime, -2…-4°C at night in the North; -1…-3°C in the daytime, -6…-8°C at night in the East; 0…-2°C in the daytime, -1…-3°C at night in Central Ukraine; +3…+5°C in the daytime, -1…+1°C at night in the South.
More detailed information on the latest trends in grain exports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop, price behavior, crop conditions and progress in harvesting/planting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for Online Analytics “Black Sea Grain” in the new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult. Subscribe to a 7-day free trial!
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access: http://agrisupp.com/en/register/1
Ukraine: sunflower is expected to remain one of the most profitable crops
Ukraine. Probable after effects of the increase in railway tariffs
Watch the webinar recording ‘War in Ukraine. Grain & Oilseed Crop Forecast-2022’
Sweet potatoes revive Egypt’s dream of reducing wheat imports
Malaysia: MPIC to step up palm oil promotional efforts
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon