Oilseed Market Analyst
Ukraine: S&D of oilseeds, vegoils and meals
According to UkrAgroConsult current estimates, the S&D of oilseeds, vegoils and meals in the 2021/22 MY are adjusted slightly:
- soybean and rapeseed production was reduced, as the final 2021 production numbers were published officially;
- progress in new logistics corridors development promoted by growing April oilseeds exports (+ 120% to March 2022) and SFO (+ 21%);
- increase in export estimates in 2021/22 (high and stable demand from EU countries, European direction is the only export channel):
– SFS – by 354% compared to March numbers’ forecast;
– SFO – by 3%;
– SFM – by 4%;
- SFS and soybeans ending stocks-2021/22 are revised downwards, but remain enormously high.
Full version of the article is available to subscribers of ‘BLACK SEA VEGOIL’ Weekly Report by UkrAgroConsult.
Request a free a sample report and apply for subscription here.
Be confident with your business and trade strategy based on professional analysis and forecasts of the Black Sea agri market.
FAO scales up efforts to save upcoming harvest in Ukraine, ensure export of vital ...
Ukraine: sunflower is expected to remain one of the most profitable crops
Ukraine. Probable after effects of the increase in railway tariffs
Watch the webinar recording ‘War in Ukraine. Grain & Oilseed Crop Forecast-2022’
Sweet potatoes revive Egypt’s dream of reducing wheat imports
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon
//= do_shortcode('[contact-form-7 id="284" title="Бесплатная консультация"]'); ?>