Ukraine: S&D of oilseeds, vegoils and meals
According to UkrAgroConsult current estimates, the S&D of oilseeds, vegoils and meals in the 2021/22 MY are adjusted slightly:
- soybean and rapeseed production was reduced, as the final 2021 production numbers were published officially;
- progress in new logistics corridors development promoted by growing April oilseeds exports (+ 120% to March 2022) and SFO (+ 21%);
- increase in export estimates in 2021/22 (high and stable demand from EU countries, European direction is the only export channel):
– SFS – by 354% compared to March numbers’ forecast;
– SFO – by 3%;
– SFM – by 4%;
- SFS and soybeans ending stocks-2021/22 are revised downwards, but remain enormously high.
Full version of the article is available to subscribers of ‘BLACK SEA VEGOIL’ Weekly Report by UkrAgroConsult.
Request a free a sample report and apply for subscription here.
Be confident with your business and trade strategy based on professional analysis and forecasts of the Black Sea agri market.
Tags: sunflower oil, sunflower, Soybean, rapeseed, sunflower meal, supply and demand balance, crop forecast
Ukrainian grain exports lagged behind last year’s figure by less than 20%
Join a trip to Constanta Port within EURO GRAIN HUB Exchange & Forum, April 26!
Soybean oil prices have fallen 10% since Monday, following a drop in prices for ot...
Agroblok – Sponsor of the EURO GRAIN HUB Exchange & Forum, April 26-28, Bucha...
The rains have started in Argentina, and the rains are getting weaker in Brazil
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon
//= do_shortcode('[contact-form-7 id="284" title="Бесплатная консультация"]'); ?>