Ukraine. Production of groats grew 12% y/y in July-May
Output of the following grain products has been steadily decreasing since the start of MY 2019/20:
- flour (-24.5% year-on-year in May 2020, -5.7% year-on-year in July-May 2019/20),
- bread and bakery products (-15.6% and -12.9%, respectively).
In addition, May witnessed a drop in production of the following goods:
- macaroni products (-18.7%, -1.6% year-on-year in July-May 2019/20),
- hulled, half-hulled or crushed rice (-68.5%,-5.9% year-on-year in July-May 2019/20),
- bran (-13.7% and -2.8%, respectively),
- feeds (-4.8% and -0.3%, respectively).
Production of groats, in particular those from oats, corn, rice, rye, barley, was up 43.4% year-on-year in May and up 11.9% year-on-year in July-May 2019/20, UkrAgroConsult reports.
More detailed information on the latest trends in grain exports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop, price behavior, crop conditions and progress in harvesting/planting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for Online Analytics "Black Sea Grain" in the new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult.
Subscribe to a 7-day free trial!!
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access. http://agrisupp.com/en/register/1
UkrAgroConsult announces speakers of the ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ Conference!
Ukraine: sunflower harvest is 100% complete
Ukraine. Winter grains in most areas stopped growing in fair and good condition
Ukraine. Nibulon increasing capacity of its river terminal
Romania switches to sunseed imports
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon