Ukraine. Output of flour and macaroni products decreased
Output of the following grain products decreased in March 2020/21 y-o-y:
- flour -26.6% (-25.6% from the start of the season),
- bread and bakery products -3.0% (-8.6%),
- macaroni products -31.0% (-9.1% from the start of the season),
- bran -26.5% (-22,4%),
- fodders -5.2% (-6.5%),
- groats and coarse flour from soft wheat and spelt: -15.2%, (+1.9%),
- hulled, half-hulled or crushed rice -34.9% (-61.1%),
- groats and coarse flour from oats, corn, rice, rye, barley and others: -29.4% (+3.9%), UkrAgroConsult
More detailed information on the latest trends in oilseeds/vegoils and meals exports, supply and demand balances with breakdown by crop, price behavior, crop conditions and progress in harvesting/planting in the countries of Black Sea Region is available to subscribers for Online Analytics “Black Sea Vegoils” in the new innovative tool for agri market participants – AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult. Subscribe to a 14-day free trial (till the end of April)!!
Start using analytical data and increase your efficiency now!
Register to get your demo access: http://agrisupp.com/en/register/1
Fortior Law invites to join a free seminar within the 18th International Conferenc...
StoneX Group Inc. invites to join the online seminar within the 18th International...
Ukraine. UkrOliyaProm Association expects an increase in oilseeds crop in 2021
Pea export potential of the Black Sea region will be higher in MY 2021/22
Russian wheat exports were record high during six months
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon