Ukraine. How to realize the 2022/23 grain export potential? War Risks & Prospects – Join UkrAgroConsult Webinar, Feb 7
How to turn into reality grain export potential in the 2022/23?
Join a free webinar ‘Ukraine. How to Realize the 2022/23 Grain Export Potential? War Risks & Prospects’ to be released by UkrAgroConsult on February 7, 2023.
UkrAgroConsult analysts will discuss the following topics:
- Grain market challenges: prices, logistics, quality
- Inflow of Ukrainian grain to Europe. How realistic are the quota restrictions?
- A battle for sunseed: will crushers and exporters keep competing by the end of the season?
- How blackout affected oilseed exports?
- Grain corridor prolongation 2.0. Fears and risks
- Trade flows are becoming more regionally concentrated
- Grain storage in the focus. Estimate of loss and investment
Maryna Marynych,Grain Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
Maksym Kharchenko, Logistics Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
Webinar language – English.
To access the webinar, please register online.
You will receive the webinar access link on February 7.
Tags: Ukraine, corn, UkrAgroConsult, export, grain, price, wheat, investment, logistics, sunseed crop, sunseed oil, grain storage, crop forecast, war
Join a Risk Management Workshop «Hedging Strategies to Protect Price Risk» within ...
Ukraine allocates funds to purchase 125 thousand tons of grain for Africa
Join a trip to Constanta Port within EURO GRAIN HUB Exchange & Forum, April 26!
Ukraine. The new 2022/23 season forecast: soybean harvest to exceed 4 M t
Forecasts and scenarios for the recovery of the agricultural sector of Ukraine, 20...
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon
//= do_shortcode('[contact-form-7 id="284" title="Бесплатная консультация"]'); ?>