UkrAgroConsult announces speakers of the ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ Conference!
UkrAgroConsult is pleased to announce that the list of participants of the online conference ‘Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21‘ is growing every day, and we look forward to meeting you again!
And that is not all to it! The list of experts who will share their assessments and forecasts of market development with participants expands, too. Take a look at the updated list of the ‘Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21’ conference speakers:
- 11:00 (GMT+2)
- Black Sea Grains & Oilseeds. Market Outlook. Pricing Drivers
Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult
Australian Wheat Comeback. Latest Developments
Andrew Goyder, Chairman, Grain Trade Australia
EU Grains & Oilseeds. Features and Drivers 2020/21
Robert van der Kooy, Market Analyst, Cefetra Group, Netherlands
The 2020 U.S. Supply Shock and How that Will Shape Grain Markets in 2021
Karen Braun, Global Agriculture Columnist, Thomson Reuters, USA
- 13.00-14.00 Break
Global economy developments. Long waited recovery coming?
Erik Norland, Executive Director and Senior Economist, CME Group, UK
India. Supply & Demand for Grains and Vegoils within Covid-19 Pandemic and
G Chandrashekhar, Agribusiness Expert, India
Brazil. Challenges at the Start of a New Season
Fabio Meneghin, Analyst and Partner at Agroconsult, Brazil
- 15:30 – 16:30
Key topics to discuss:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Pandemic. Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
We believe that effective and accurate communication, as well as high-quality market analysis, now become as important as ever to reduce the level of uncertainty in the world markets. Let’s keep together!
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
Stay tuned. Stay healthy.
In case of any questions, please contact:
+380 (44) 364 55 85
The U.S., corn, soybean crop conditions worsen, USDA reports
Switzerland might become first European nation to ban synthetic pesticides
Monsoon covers two-third of India earlier than usual
Ukraine. Supply and demand balances of oilseeds and oilseed products (June 2021)
Egypt has announced tender for the purchase of wheat
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon