Ole Houe, CEO, IKON Commodities – Speaker at ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ Conference, December 8
Join the leaders of the grain and oilseed industry at the international online conference “Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21”, which will take place on December 8!
One of the conference speakers with the topic “Australian Wheat Comeback. Latest Developments” will be IKON Commodities CEO, Ole Houe – Australia.
Ole Houe has been involved in International Trading and Risk Management for more than 15 years in a number of different roles with experience in grain, sugar and steel.
Most recently he was Senior Manager with FCStone Australia Pty Ltd heading up their advanced risk management division in Australia. Prior to that Ole was employed by GrainCorp for 7 years in various trading roles.
Ole has been a member of the commerce committee as well as arbitrator at Grain Trade Australia.
Ole has been a director on the board of Barley Australia and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD).
Be reminded that on December 8, UkrAgroConsult will bring together the top agri experts to analyze market developments of the 2020, discuss fundamental factors and key changes, share estimates and forecasts for 2021.
The conference will discuss such hot topics as:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Pandemic. Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
Conference Agenda and Registration are available here
We believe that providing the market with high-quality analytical information, as well as effective communication among agribusiness operators will significantly reduce the level of uncertainty in world markets and adapt business strategies to new market realities.
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
See you online!
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon