Mr. Chandrashekar, World Agricultural Market Expert – ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ conference speaker, December 8
Join the leaders of the grain and oilseed industry at the international online conference “Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21”, which will take place on December 8!
G. Chandrashekar, World Agricultural Market Expert, India, will be one of the speakers at the conference.
Mr. Chandrashekar will talk about:
– outlook on Indian grain and oilseed market development during 2020:
– winter crops sowing and grain crop prospects in India
– food prices inflation, possible impact on grain imports
– sun oil price inflation and its possible impact on sun oil imports from Ukraine,
– lockdowns effect on logistics and import supplies of agricultural products
G. Chandrashekhar holds several public positions including Economic Advisor at IMC Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Member, SEBI Commodity Derivatives Advisory Committee; Consultant, UN International Trade Centre, Geneva. He is also a Columnist for agribusiness and commodities at The Hindu Business Line.
Be reminded that on December 8, UkrAgroConsult will bring together the top agri experts to analyze market developments of the 2020, discuss fundamental factors and key changes, share estimates and forecasts for 2021.
Watch the video invitation by UkrAgroConsult Director , Sergey Feofilov!
The conference will discuss such hot topics as:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Pandemic. Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
We believe that providing the market with high-quality analytical information, as well as effective communication among agribusiness operators will significantly reduce the level of uncertainty in world markets and adapt business strategies to new market realities.
Join us online!
Registration and agenda of the conference are available here
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
See you online!
China purchased half as much corn from Ukraine in May
In April, China resumed active purchases of wheat from Kazakhstan
Russia. Sodruzhestvo Group launching the construction of the second stage of an oi...
Turkey may raise import duties on sunflower seed and sunflower oil
US hog farmers voice concerns over bottlenecks at American ports
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon