Introducing the speakers of the ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ conference discussion panel, December 8
Join the leaders of the grain and oilseed industry at the international online conference “Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21”, which will take place on December 8!
The conference will start with a discussion panel, where leading market experts and operators will share insights on agribusiness transformation in 2020, as well as discuss further development of grain and oilseeds market in the key global regions.
Our speakers will be:
- Swithun Still, Grain Market Expert, Switzerland
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Nickolay Gorbachov, President, UGA, Ukraine
- James Foulsham, General Manager, Trading & Marketing, AAAX, Australia
- Fabio Meneghin, Analyst and Partner at Agroconsult, Brazil
Watch the video invitation by UkrAgroConsult Director , Sergey Feofilov!
Be reminded that on December 8, UkrAgroConsult will bring together the top agri experts to analyze market developments of the 2020, discuss fundamental factors and key changes, share estimates and forecasts for 2021.
The conference will discuss such hot topics as:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Pandemic. Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
We believe that providing the market with high-quality analytical information, as well as effective communication among agribusiness operators will significantly reduce the level of uncertainty in world markets and adapt business strategies to new market realities.
Join us online!
Registration and agenda of the conference are available here
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
See you online!
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon