Fabio Menegin, Agroconsult Analyst and Partner – ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN Online’ conference speaker, December 8
Join the leaders of the grain and oilseed industry at the international online conference “Black Sea Region. Price Driving Forces 20/21”, which will take place on December 8!
One of the conference speakers will be Agroconsult Analyst and Partner, Fabio Menegin, Brazil, who will cover the following issues:
– corn and soybean sowing campaign in South America
– forecast for corn and soy imports from the US
– delay in export season in Brazil
– price rally in the domestic market – how long to last
– Argentina: oilseed market, record soy stocks, impact on the global vegoil pricing.
Fabio Meneghin is an agricultural engineer with a degree in agribusiness management. Since 2003 serves as an analyst at Agroconsult in grains and sugar/biofuels sector, preparing market analysis, anticipating the trends, and working as a consultant for many projects and evaluations. As a speaker has already made several cyclical and conceptual lectures about brazilian agribusiness around the world.
Be reminded that on December 8, UkrAgroConsult will bring together the top agri experts to analyze market developments of the 2020, discuss fundamental factors and key changes, share estimates and forecasts for 2021.
Watch the video invitation by UkrAgroConsult Director , Sergey Feofilov!
The conference will discuss such hot topics as:
- Grain and oilseed markets in 2021. Demand and crop production prospects
- The global price rally – how long to last?
- Is the era of low prices for Black Sea grains over? The region’s impact on the global commodity pricing
- Pandemic. Crude oil. Currency factors
- Global weather conditions – under-seeding, winter crop outlook
- Poor crops sales and food security
- Australia: a comeback for increased competition?
- Uncertainty in grain supplies from Brazil and the US
We believe that providing the market with high-quality analytical information, as well as effective communication among agribusiness operators will significantly reduce the level of uncertainty in world markets and adapt business strategies to new market realities.
Join us online!
Registration and agenda of the conference are available here
Participation Fee: Eur 100.
Conference language – English.
See you online!
The U.S., corn, soybean crop conditions worsen, USDA reports
Switzerland might become first European nation to ban synthetic pesticides
Monsoon covers two-third of India earlier than usual
Ukraine. Supply and demand balances of oilseeds and oilseed products (June 2021)
Egypt has announced tender for the purchase of wheat
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon