Today is the day! ‘Black Sea region: palm and sunflower oils. Results and prospects 2020/21 ‘- webinar by UkrAgroConsult and MPOC, November 24
It is the day of the webinar by UkrAgroConsult and the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC), “Black Sea Region: Palm and Sunflower Oils. Results and Prospects for 2020/21 ”.
We invite all veg oil sector operators to join!
The webinar will take place on November 24, from 11:00 to 13:00 Kyiv time (GMT + 2).
Participation is free, by prior registration. The language of the webinar is Russian.
Join the experts to discuss the most pressing issues:
- Black Sea region: palm and sunflower oil sector overview
- Sun oil in the new normal: tight supply, defaults, food security
- Demand prospects from the major global consumers
- Will veg oil prices continue to rise?
- Aleksey Udovenko, Director of Regional Representative Office, MPOC
- Svetlana Kupreeva, Oilseed Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
- Mahesh Mahadevan, Regional Manager, ALFA Trading (Delta Wilmar Group)
- Zubeir Oskanov, Trader, Pacific Inter Link
To join the webinar, please fill out the online registration form.
A day before the start, you will receive a unique link to access the webinar to the email specified in your registration.
See you online!
Registration is over.
The U.S., corn, soybean crop conditions worsen, USDA reports
Switzerland might become first European nation to ban synthetic pesticides
Monsoon covers two-third of India earlier than usual
Ukraine. Supply and demand balances of oilseeds and oilseed products (June 2021)
Egypt has announced tender for the purchase of wheat
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon