Today is the day! ‘Black Sea region: palm and sunflower oils. Results and prospects 2020/21 ‘- webinar by UkrAgroConsult and MPOC, November 24
It is the day of the webinar by UkrAgroConsult and the Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC), “Black Sea Region: Palm and Sunflower Oils. Results and Prospects for 2020/21 ”.
We invite all veg oil sector operators to join!
The webinar will take place on November 24, from 11:00 to 13:00 Kyiv time (GMT + 2).
Participation is free, by prior registration. The language of the webinar is Russian.
Join the experts to discuss the most pressing issues:
- Black Sea region: palm and sunflower oil sector overview
- Sun oil in the new normal: tight supply, defaults, food security
- Demand prospects from the major global consumers
- Will veg oil prices continue to rise?
- Aleksey Udovenko, Director of Regional Representative Office, MPOC
- Svetlana Kupreeva, Oilseed Market Analyst, UkrAgroConsult
- Mahesh Mahadevan, Regional Manager, ALFA Trading (Delta Wilmar Group)
- Zubeir Oskanov, Trader, Pacific Inter Link
To join the webinar, please fill out the online registration form.
A day before the start, you will receive a unique link to access the webinar to the email specified in your registration.
See you online!
Registration is over.
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon