Trump announces 25% tariff increase for Mexico and Canada starting February 1

US President Donald Trump has announced that his administration will impose 25 percent duties on imports from Mexico and Canada starting February 1.
This is reported by The Hill.
He said this during the signing of executive orders, answering a question about duties for these two countries.
“We’re thinking about 25 percent for Mexico and Canada because they allow a lot of people… to come in and fentanyl to come in,” Trump said.
He also added that he plans to do this on February 1.
Earlier, he had already announced an increase in tariffs on all imports from Mexico, which is the main trading partner of the United States. Later, he said the same about Canada and China.
Further development of the grain sector in the Black Sea and Danube region will be discussed at the 23 International Conference BLACK SEA GRAIN.KYIV on April 24 in Kyiv.
Join strategic discussions and networking with industry leaders!
Read also
BLACK SEA GRAIN. KYIV: Leadership in The Era Of Change – Updated Agenda ...
MPOC sees palm oil prices stabilising in near term amid rising demand from India
US exposed a network of companies and businessmen who supplied weapons and stolen ...
Euronext touts growth in core agricultural contracts, cautious on new ones
Ukraine. High barley prices but low exports
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon