First time in agri market! UkrAgroConsult will hold ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN’ and ‘BLACK SEA OIL TRADE’ conferences together on September 2-3
UkrAgroConsult is pleased to inform that preparation for the 17th international conference 'BLACK SEA GRAIN' is going on, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Given many unique circumstances, as well as approaching start of the oilseed season, usually marked by ‘BLACK SEA OIL TRADE’ conference, we made an unprecedented decision to hold these two major events of the agricultural market within the same dates!
So, the 17th International Conference ‘BLACK SEA GRAIN’ and the 8th International Conference ‘BLACK SEA OIL TRADE’ will take place together on September 2-3, Kyiv, Ukraine. Trade Must Go On!
Moreover, for greater safety and comfort of the delegates, this year's conference will move to the new venue – Event Hall Obolon – a new spacious location at the riverside of Dnieper.
What to expect?
- 2 days of deep insights on market transformation from the leading international agribusiness experts. Focus on the grain and oilseed markets development in one package. Meeting partners, colleagues and friends
- picturesque green location of 6500m2 on the banks of the Dnieper
- brand-new conference room, allowing seating within a recommended distance of 1.5 m
- a shady open-air lounge for networking
- evening program in a spacious tent on the river bank
- golf master class upon your request
Register now to join the extensive professional event of the Black Sea market! It’s easy to work when it brings joy.
Here you will find detailed information on the program, conditions of participation, delegate list and much more.
Thе conference will include options to participate either in person or online formats.
See you soon!
September 2-3, 2020, Event Hall Obolon, (Obolonska Naberezhna St, 20, Kyiv, Ukraine).
The U.S., corn, soybean crop conditions worsen, USDA reports
Switzerland might become first European nation to ban synthetic pesticides
Monsoon covers two-third of India earlier than usual
Ukraine. Supply and demand balances of oilseeds and oilseed products (June 2021)
Egypt has announced tender for the purchase of wheat
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon