Bulgaria. Sunflower seed prices continued their growth last week
Sunflower seed price in Bulgaria continued growing, hitting a new season high (up BGN 2/MT or up USD 1/MT), reports UkrAgroConsult.
The main bullish factors included the following:
- price growth in the world markets of vegetable oils, and also on sunflower oil market;
- growers holding back sunflower seed sales in expectation of a further price increase;
- steady high demand from the sunflower crush segment;
- a decrease in the forecast for this season’s sunflower seed crop to 1.87 MMT (USDA report);
- absence of export shipments last week.
Rapeseed price remained at the previous level, prices were more declarative.
More information is available to subscribers for Online Analytics “Black Sea Vegoils” in the new innovative platform AgriSupp by UkrAgroConsult. Agrisupp is a reliable analytical tool for agri market participants with historical and current market data, daily updates on grain, oilseed and pulses markets.
We offer 7-days trial! Completely free!
Zelensky on the grain conflict with neighboring countries: “We are gradually...
The French yellow onion campaign starts with “very high prices”
China purchased over 5 million tons of canola in 2022/23 MY
Against the backdrop of increased exports from Black Sea ports, the Russian Federa...
India’s soybean harvest may dip in 2023-24 despite increased acreage
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon