Black Sea Oilseeds: Surging Prices – Where is the Psychological Limit? – Free Webinar, Apr 22
Join the webinar to hear experts discuss a top news on possible sun oil export restrictions from Ukraine and consequences this may lead to.
What to expect in the new season – sun seed deficit or a record harvest? Is it worth selling sunseed by forward now or still worth keeping? Will the confrontation between farmers and crushers be over in the new season?
- Sergey Feofilov, Director General, UkrAgroConsult, Ukraine
- Taras Vysotsky, Deputy Minister for Development of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine
- Stepan Kapshuk, Director General, ‘Ukroliaprom’ Association Ukraine
- Nikolay Gorbachev, President, Ukrainian Grain Association, Ukraine
Hot Questions to Discuss:
- Any surprises expected in the sunoil sector by the season end? Market influencers
- Restricting sun oil exports from Ukraine = price stabilization in the domestic market?
- Are the crushers’ margin really that low?
- Insight-forecast for price scenarios on the oilseed market
- New season – new records in sunseed acreage?
- Sunoil export restrictions from Russia – an example to follow?
- Will the oilseeds shortage by the season end cause another hike in prices?
- Facing the future: farmers vs crushers, who will benefit?
Working language: Ukrainian/Russian
Join Us Online!
Participation is Free by Prior Registration:
In fact, the new strategy now is short term tactical actions. How to turn raw grai...
Serbia lifts ban on vegetable oil exports
Winter sowing and 2023 grain crop in Ukraine – central topics of the “...
Croatia offers its ports for the export of Ukrainian grain
Subscribe for Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Market Reports on Grains and Oilseeds ...
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon