BLACK SEA GRAIN-2024: Catch up with Early Birds!
Welcome to the 20th edition of BLACK SEA GRAIN conference on February 27-28 in Prague, Czech Republic. Book your EARLY BIRD tickets for this major grain event now!
The conference will unite producers and crushers of grains & oilseeds, commodity traders, agri-food, logistics and finance sectors, government authorities and industry associations, to establish effective interaction in commodity supply chains that start in Ukraine and develop globally.
Key Highlights Of The Agenda:
- Global agricultural market trends. 2024 crop forecasts
- Supply chain transformation. Сompetition between origins
- Black Sea & Danube grain and oilseeds market – trade flows, S&D forecast, price trends
- Logistics & сargo insurance. War risk management. Aiming at efficient, safe and sustainable multimodal logistics for the European and Ukrainian markets
- Ukraine/EU integration. Regional cooperation – turning challenges into opportunities
- Global weather alarm. How to ensure sustainable crop production and quality? Agri inputs sector
- Agri-food. New economic, production and consumer trends
- Asia & Africa: current and forthcoming demand expectations
Conference Agenda will be soon available at the event’s website.
BOOK YOUR EARLY BIRD TICKETS AND STANDS NOW! Let your business get maximum exposure to the most relevant market audience. Achieve your goals at the premier event of the Black Sea grain industry.
Willing to cooperate, become a partner or ask a question?
You are welcome:
Upgrade your risk management at the HEDGE SCHOOL within BLACK SEA GRAIN-2024
Soybean prices fell again despite lower production forecasts in Brazil
US exporters losing battle for domestic soybeans to expanding crush
ANDE Logistics – Sponsor of the 20th International Conference BLACK SEA GRAI...
Jordan canceled the tender for the purchase of barley
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon