BLACK SEA OIL TRADE – 2019
“BLACK SEA OIL TRADE - 2019”
ABOUT CONFERENCE “BLACK SEA OIL TRADE-2019”
– A leading international event and meeting point for agribusiness operators at the start of the new oilseed season.
– Reliable source of exclusive agri market analytics and forecasts from the top global experts and agribusiness operators.
– Effective platform for discussion of the main drivers in the oilseed sector of Ukraine and Black Sea countries.
– Insights and recommendations for improvement of business strategies.
– New ideas, effective networking and exchange.
Black Sea Oil Trade’ conference is annually attended by producers and crushers of oilseeds, traders, enterprises for deep processing of veg oils, investment companies, banks, legal, shipping, brokerage, insurance, surveyor and other companies.
In 2018 ‘Black Sea Oil Trade’ attracted 250 delegates from 150+ companies and 25 countries.
GET TO KNOW THE KEY TRENDS
Global oilseeds market: scenarios and development trends
Ukraine and the Black Sea region amid intense global competition
Fight for consumer: prospects of Argentinean sun oil on Indian market
In search of high margins: high erucic acid rapeseed, high oleic sunflower, high protein meal
Forecast for veg oil prices in 2019/20 MY. Will the fall continue?
China versus USA, Canada, Australia. Who is next?
Write to us
Our manager will contact you soon